In summary, MTAC Ltd will not provide your personal information to any third parties who do not require information for PCOC card production, or MTAC product mailing services. For details, please read full statement provided below.
- This policy covers how MTAC Ltd treats personal information that MTAC Ltd collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MTAC Ltd products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- MTAC Ltd collects personal information when you register with MTAC Ltd, when you use MTAC Ltd Products or Services, when you visit MTAC Ltd pages or the pages of certain MTAC Ltd agents, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, address, occupation, industry, etc. Once you register with MTAC Ltd and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- MTAC Ltd collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- MTAC Ltd automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address, MTAC Ltd cookie information, and the page you request.
- MTAC Ltd uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MTAC Ltd does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted agents who work on behalf of or with MTAC Ltd under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help MTAC Ltd communicate with you and facilitate our services. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing MTAC Ltd to collect and use their child's information without consenting to MTAC Ltd sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- MTAC Ltd may set and access MTAC Ltd cookies on your computer.
Your Account Information
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the MTAC Ltd service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the MTAC Ltd Newsletter, that are considered part of your MTAC Ltd account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your MTAC Ltd account by sending us an email with your full name, user id and password and a request to have your account deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- MTAC Ltd may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your MTAC Ltd account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
1416 Charlotte Road
North Vancouver, BC
1.800.474.5210 toll free